We’ve heard from the market —CPOs, consultants, and sourcing teams—they all recognize that, without good data, visibility into supply base and connectivity across the ecosystem, the digital transformation we are hoping for cannot materialize, and the big targets we set for procurement fall short. When you can’t cleanse your way out of a perpetually deteriorating data set or afford another failed technology implementation, your next DEI initiative won’t stand a chance.
In this recorded live session, we will be joined by Stephany Lapierre, Founder and CEO of TealBook. TealBook CEO Stephany Lapierre addressed the biggest thorn in procurement’s side—Bad Data—and how using a data-first approach can help you deliver on supplier diversity initiatives in 2022:
- A closer look at the discoverability challenges diverse suppliers are facing and the ROI of certification
- Procurement’s broken architecture that relies on supplier portals, data lakes, outsourcing to consultants and implementing expensive integrations
- Replacing manual portal input with automation and machine learning to scale and grow supplier diversity programs
- How to make incremental impact on supplier diversity spend through Tier 2 data
- Why a data foundation is mission critical to procurement delivering on diversity + inclusion targets across business channels